Principal C++ Software Architect The product is the state-of-the-art Inventory Management and availability processing solution for airlines using a high performance, scalable and cloud enabled open systems architecture to provide optimal management of seats while increasing revenues through enabling revenue optimizations, sophisticated rules engine, point-of-sale control, dynamic availability, dynamic pricing. Principal Software Architect will take a technical leadership role in providing architectural and development guidance to the product development of the core application, primarily in C++/Linux. The selected candidate will play a pivotal role in product technology transformation and product evolution. • Define architectural standards, perform meticulous code reviews, and provide technical guidance to the team. • Works collaboratively with teams across geographical locations • Provides innovating ideas to improve application performance and stability • Exhibit as much excellence and interest in business knowledge of the product as the technical knowledge. • Must be able to act quickly investigate and resolve real-time issues. • Provide Architectural Guidance for the product. • Set coding standards, review development, and provide guidance to development team. • Develop applications, primarily in C++, to ensure performance and stability needs are met. • Play a key role in tech transformation of the product and migrate to NoSQL database. • Play a key role in moving the application to Cloud (GCP), also responsible for current AWS Deployment of the product. • Provide guidance for performance analysis and testing of product to meet stringent performance requirements. • Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for critical operational incidents and conduct post-incident reviews.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject. • Strong development experience in C++ is required. • Over 10 years of strong Development experience • 3 years of CI/CD experience. • Solid experience in the performance tuning of various application stacks. • Solid scripting skills (Python, Perl, Shell Scripts) • Required Experience in back-end transaction processing systems. • Must have excellent communication Skills. • Must have experience working with Product management, Delivery and operations team to support various aspects of the products throughout the development life cycle. Required Technical skills: • C++/Boost • Linux Environment • Perl/Python • XML/JSON • MQ Series/PubSub • GCP/AWS • NOSQL Databases.
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.