Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in C++ for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is implementing ecosystem of services and components around trading platform (Treasury Trading – Collateral Management IT) to enrich the activities required for trading and integration standards it constantly improves. The user base is spread across the UK, Switzerland, US and Asia. In the new business initiative called Secured Funding – Repo Platform Replacement the plans include:
- Re-architecture of existing systems;
- Optimize system structure;
- Build a reliable, scalable and flexible approach to structuring our systems;
- Emphasize real-time, online processing;
- Leverage the synergies across multiple systems.
For this purpose, we expand Krakow team to increase the deliveries and help to build the experienced community.
We are looking for the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track of delivery and excellent software engineering skills. Creative engineering balanced with high quality and a customer focus. Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions, and finally highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
The main technologies you’ll be using: C++, Oracle, Unix, Java, multithreaded environment, Spring, Hibernate, TDD and BDD, Subversion, Maven, Sockets, distributed caching, Tomcat
- Be a member of Scrum team of engineers working within the global delivery team set;
- Manage design, coding and testing of system components in accordance with the established coding standards and guidelines;
- Guide and mentor team members of your and other development teams;
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards;
- Work collaboratively with various team members across geographical locations;
- Further knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers;
- Be involved into release management and take responsibility for the components support.