Grand Parade, a part of William Hill company, is looking to hire Junior Java Developer.
We bet we can be a great match
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Are you keen on working on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers Cracow?
Welcome to Grand Parade.
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. Did you know that we process as many online Sportsbook bets per second on a typical Saturday as does Amazon UK on its busiest day of the year, deal with more than 20 million of users and gigabytes of data daily? Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you to face them.
You will be:
- Taking part in designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensuring that the designs are in compliance with specifications
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
We expect you to have:
- Min. 6 months of experience as a Java Developer
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java 8 platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and NoSQL
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in working with domain driven design and web services
We offer you:
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal trainings, lunch and learn sessions and individual development budget
- Complexity of work and a great influence on business results of the whole Group
- MacBook Pro or Dell to choose from
- International exposure and business trips to our offices in London, Leeds and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach)
- Great working atmosphere in a team of amazing people without bored managers who prefer 10-years old solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits (fully paid private healthcare, Multisport pass, daily fruits), employee referral program
- Employment contract or B2B
- Flexible working hours
- Stable employment
- And some fun in the office – integration events and company parties, internal GP football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes