We offer you to join our Sabre Air Vision Revenue Integrity team. Our product enables airlines to perform real-time reviews of bookings as they are made to identify unintentional and deliberate booking rule violations. Once identified, these fraudulent bookings can be returned to inventory so they can be purchased by paying customers and therefore increase revenue.
As a member of our team you will develop, code, test and debug new complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software functionality. Due to nature of our product during your daily duties you will solve challenging problems from areas like data analytics or near real-time data processing.
Join a team that works on a real product, has a great atmosphere and is full of experienced people that you can learn from. We also provide with flexible working hours, work from home and a clear career path.
- Unix/Linux environment
- Tomcat application server
- Java 8 (along with Maven and Gradle) for server side development
- AngularJS and Thymeleaf for GUI development
- SQL Database
- TeamCity Continuous Integration tool
- SonarQube for Continuous Code Quality
- SVN and Git as software repositories
- good knowledge of Java programming language along with Maven/Gradle
- practical knowledge of Unix/Linux environment
- basic SQL knowledge
- good English communication skills
- social benefit package – VIP Medical Package, Life Insurance, Benefit System
- a wide range of trainings and technical certification reimbursement
- comfortable office location and modern office space
- free of charge Parking lot for Employees
- attractive referral bonus
You can apply via link: