Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
A Principal Network Engineers responsibility is designing, implementing, monitoring, and managing the local and wide area networks of an organization to ensure maximum uptime for users. The role can include designing system configurations, documenting, and managing the installation of a new network, and maintaining and upgrading existing systems as necessary.
TEO (Technology&Operations) is looking for a talended Manager of System Engineering.
What will you achieve?
• Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
• Engage in hands-on design and ensure alignment of strategy, architecture, tools/methods with network engineers and architects to execute product roadmaps
• Collaborate within and across business units to prioritize, plan, and execute the development schedule for major product releases
• Using Google tools, Terraform and Ansible toolsets to configuring firewalls, routing, and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
• Arranging scheduled upgrades
• Investigating faults in the network
• Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
• Provide on call coverage within the region for Sabre’s around the clock systems support model
• Actively manage SNOW work queues for team deliverables
• Complete Network device upgrades and other system deliverable to main a stable networking environment.
What’s in it for you?
• Working with a great team of dedicated network professionals on a global scale.
• Opportunity to do something that has high impact and game changing in our industry
• Be part of one of the world’s largest Travel and Hospitality technology company
Must Have Skills:
• 5+ years of experience with Network engineering teams designing and building LAN, WAN and Wireless networks in concert with our planned goals and objectives.
• Google Cloud experience or similar with AWS – Azure.
• Basic understating on coding with terraform, Ansible, Python, or other scripting experience.
• Extensive hands-on experience building and managing the development of complex, large scale enterprise networks that require a deep understanding of networking logic and dependencies
• Prior experience building out platforms or capabilities in a Global network required.
Nice to Have Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Solid hands on experience with framework development and ability to achieve end-to-end automation of workflows.
• Understanding of Network Site Reliability or Site reliability engineering.
• Google GCP certifications.
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above is not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business requirements.
Why is it worth working with us?
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
Paid time off
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
Health and wellness
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process.