At Tagvenue, we’re transforming the way people discover and book spaces for their events. We’ve designed the fastest growing venue search engine on the market – we launched in mid-2015 and within a short period of time, we achieved a market leader position in the UK. Currently, we’re expanding internationally and we’d love for you to grow with us!
We are very strong practitioners of many language-agnostic best practices like TDD, DDD, Continuous Integration, Infrastructure as Code – just to name a few and we can assure you that we are constantly adding new ones! We have briefly described how we work here.
We believe that being a senior developer does not mean to be tied to any single particular language or technology. We are looking for individuals who would be up for a challenge of switching to PHP, the primary language of our platform. You’ll get full support from our senior developers who will be pair-programming with you for the first few weeks.
You’ll be working together with 4 backend & 1 frontend developer, product team and founders. On your very first day, you will have your development environment ready and your first production deployment will happen within the first few days of work.
- Development of our backend application built in PHP on top of Laravel framework, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, message broker, to name a few
- Scaling the app for new markets and high volumes, using SQL and NoSQL databases, under asynchronous, event-driven architecture
- Daily cooperation with business people with Agile/Lean mindsets – you’re responsible for an in-depth analysis of problems and coming up with the best possible solutions
- Object-oriented programming skills – good understanding of design patterns and principles, including knowledge of Domain-Driven Design
- Regular user of software development best practices, like Test-Driven Development or Continuous Integration
- Passion for software engineering and industry best practices
- Constant learner mindset, actively acquiring new knowledge from a diversity of sources
What we offer:
- Competitive salary – 13-17k PLN net/B2B
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Poland
- Unlimited book/audiobooks allowance to support your personal growth
- A real impact – you will be responsible for boosting the company’s growth
- Great co-workers – we’re a 30-person team with a large, shared goal!
- Work in a dynamic and multicultural startup environment, where we can speak 16 languages
- Some fun every day, plus a lot more on Fridays – we celebrate Friday with free drinks
- Fresh fruits every Tuesday
- Anti-smog office with air purifiers in the heart of Kazimierz, Kraków